Anthem Country Club
Anthem Country Club is a Guard Gated Golf Club Community consisting of approximately 1,650 semi-custom and custom estates surrounding a championship Hale Irwin golf course. This popular community is situated just inside Henderson, in the hills of Black Mountain. It is only 20 minutes from the McCarran International Airport and is less than 10 minutes from Henderson Executive Airport.
Located within the 4,755-acre master planned Anthem Community, this golf course community was built between 1999 to 2008 by Developer’s Dell Webb and Pulte Homes.
Anthem Country Club is recognized for its expansive lakes, streaming waterfalls and majestic Las Vegas Strip views. It is a very popular club and is known for offering relaxed, friendly neighborhood warmth. Anthem Country Club provides complete wedding and year around banquet services, offers world-class golf entertainment, has a state-of-the-art fitness center, lush community pool and on-site gourmet dining. Country Club members can take advantage of a variety of top rated benefits, special events and more.
Preview available homes for sale inside of Anthem Country Club on our website below. For additional information about Anthem Country Club visit www.anthemcc.com.
Community & Nearby Amenity Highlights
- 24/7 Guard Guarded security
- Hale Irwin – Keith Foster designed par 72, 7,267 yard championship golf course
- Private salon
- Tennis/volleyball area/ basketball courts
- Fitness center
- Community bike/pedestrian paths
- City of Henderson Outdoor Pavilion nearby
- the DISTRICT outdoor retail shopping & dining experience nearby
- Less than 45 minute drive to Lake Mead Recreation Area
- 35 minute drive to Red Rock Canyon National Conserve Area
- 20 minute drive to Las Vegas Strip
Public School Information
ELEMENTARY: Frank Lamping Elementary School
MIDDLE: Del E. Webb Middle School
HIGH SCHOOL: Coronado High School
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Visit the Clark County School District website to learn more about schools related to this community. http://ccsd.net/schools/zoning/search/
Home Owner Association Dues (HOA’s)
MASTER PLAN ASSOCIATION: Anthem – $369/quarterly
SUB ASSOCIATION: Anthem Country Club @ Anthem – $500/quarterly
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Consult your real estate agent to find current information about costs associated with living in this community.