Green Valley Estates
The Estates at Green Valley Ranch is an intimate, luxurious Guard Gated community consisting of approximately 88 custom homes. Every home is distinctive and unique in its own architectural style. Several of the home sites have outstanding city views.
This neighborhood’s convenient location is just moments from the I-215 inside Henderson. The Estates entrance gate is a stone’s throw away from the District (a local Henderson hot spot recognized for dining, shopping and 24/7 nightlife).
Inside the gates of this private community you’ll find a small private park, basketball court and tennis court available for use by all residents. The neighborhood also offers immediate connecting gate access to miles of pedestrian pathways that spread throughout the Green Valley Ranch master plan community. This enclave of custom homes is tucked away inside the heart of the Green Valley Ranch master plan community.
Homes sizes inside The Estates at Green Valley Ranch start at approximately 2,900 square feet and extend up over 11,000 square feet (for those seeking a bit more room to roam). Depending on the size and scope of lot, prices range from approximately $900,000 to over $4,000,000. Home construction inside this enclave of customs began back in 1999 and completed around late 2008.
Preview available custom homes for sale inside the Estates at Green Valley Ranch community on our website below. For additional information about Green Valley Ranch visit the community website at www.greenvalleyranch.org.
Community & Nearby Amenity Highlights
- 24/7 Guard Guarded security
- Community park area
- Community basketball & tennis court
- City of Henderson Outdoor Pavilion nearby
- the DISTRICT outdoor retail shopping & dining experience nearby
- Less than 45 minute drive to Lake Mead Recreation Area
- 35 minute drive to Red Rock Canyon National Conserve Area
- 15 minute drive to Las Vegas Strip
Public School Information
ELEMENTARY (K to 2): Vanderberg, John Elementary
GRADE SCHOOL (3 to 5): Twitchell Neil C. Grade School
JR. HIGH SCHOOL: Bob Miller Middle School
HIGH SCHOOL: Coronado High School
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Visit the Clark County School District website to learn more about schools related to this community. http://ccsd.net/schools/zoning/search/
Home Owner Association Dues (HOA’s)
MASTER PLAN ASSOCIATION: Green Valley Ranch $50/monthly
COMMUNITY SUB ASSOCIATION: Green Valley Estates $270/monthly
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Consult your real estate agent to find current information about costs associated with living in this community.