Lake Las Vegas
Lake Las Vegas offers homeowners a luxurious; self encompassed resort style living just beyond their doorstep. Located approximately 25 minutes drive time from the heart of the Las Vegas valley, Lake Las Vegas offers a world away private lifestyle. The community offers a unique opportunity to experience luxury desert living in an oasis environment on or near the water’s edge. It’s private location is approximately 20 minutes driving time from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.
The physical lake at Lake Las Vegas is a 320 – acre fresh water lake with over 10 miles of shoreline. Homeowners can enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding, private boat cruises and sailing inside its shores.
For dry land sports enthusiasts; tennis, yoga, pickleball, a State-of-the-Art-Fitness Center and championship golf awaits you at the private club. Golf lovers can tee off at Reflection Bay Golf Club (named one the Top 100 Resort Golf Courses in the U.S. in 2015 and ranked 4th in Nevada by Golf Week).
This waterfront community is teeming with brand new home ownership opportunities and also offers a variety of existing resale home estates. There are currently five new home community collections to explore. Each new home community provides contemporary desert architecture to compliment the outdoor environment.
Lake Las Vegas presents homeowners with the serenity of a secluded location while still providing easy accessibility to desirable every living amenity. There are condos, town homes, resale, new home construction and custom home estates available for sale. Lake Las Vegas home prices range from the mid 300,000’s to over $8,000,000.
Preview available luxury homes for sale inside of Lake Las Vegas on our website below. For additional information about Lake Las Vegas visit www.lakelasvegas.com.
Community & Nearby Amenity Highlights
- Custom lots available
- Guard Gated Communities
- Gated Communities
- Over 50 acres of green grass areas
- Community bike/pedestrian paths
- 320 – acre freshwater lake
- Reflection Bay Golf Club; a prestigious Jack Nicklaus Signature Design, championship golf course
- Lake Las Vegas Sports Club; a private club offering a state of the Art Fitness center, tennis courts, pool, yoga studio and more
- SEASONS grocery® located inside the community
- The Village; lakeside dining, shop and entertainment
- Less than 15 minute drive to Lake Mead Recreation Area
- 45 minute drive to Red Rock Canyon National Conserve Area
- 20 minute drive to Las Vegas Strip
Public School Information
ELEMENTARY: Sewel CT Elementary School
GRADE SCHOOL: Sewel CT Grade School
JR. HIGH SCHOOL: Brown B. Mahlon Junior High School
HIGH SCHOOL: Basic Tech Trade School
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Visit the Clark County School District website to learn more about schools related to this community. http://ccsd.net/schools/zoning/search/
Home Owner Association Dues (HOA’s)
MASTER PLAN ASSOCIATION: Lake Las Vegas – $375/quarterly
SUB ASSOCIATION(S): Cost associated vary depending on which neighborhood location inside the Lake Las Vegas master plan – from approximately $200 to over $650/monthly
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Consult your real estate agent to find current information about costs associated with living in this community.