Southern Highlands is a 2,300+ acre mater planned community located in the Southern foothills of the Las Vegas valley. It’s close proximity to the I-15 interstate offers residents’ convenient driving access to Mc Carran International Airport and Henderson Executive Airport. Its Southwest valley location also offers an easy commute to residents looking to enjoy other points of interest throughout the entire Las Vegas Valley.
Residents of Southern Highlands have full access to six lush parks, two dog parks, splash pads, basketball courts, biking and hiking trails and vast amounts of outdoors space. Southern Highlands boasts entertaining community social events throughout the year and has a world-class golf course. With almost 200,000 square feet of commercial property, Southern Highlands is also home to an array of popular restaurants, convenient services, and retail shopping.
Southern Highlands offers two distinctive neighborhood sections. Custom homes and ready-to-build lots can be purchased in The Estates and Olympia Ridge – two distinctive luxury home neighborhoods. The Villages, is a large single-family home community consisting of over forty-five separate, sub communities. The villages have brand new homes, resale homes and condominiums for sale.
The Estates at Southern Highlands offers ½ acre to 2+ acre custom home sites for sale. Many of the custom home sites offer golf course views/frontage and/or expansive citywide views.
Preview available custom homes and custom home lots for sale inside The Estates and Olympia Ridge communities at Southern Highlands on our website below. For additional information about Southern Highlands visit www.SouthernHighlands.com.
Community & Nearby Amenity Highlights
- 24/7 Guard Guarded security
- Custom lots available
- Southern Highlands Golf Club – legendary Robert Trent Jones, Sr., and his son Robert Trent Jones, Jr. par72, 7,510-yard course championship golf course
- Southern Highlands Private Spa & Fitness Center
- Tennis/volleyball/ splash pads/basketball courts
- Six community parks nearby
- Two dog parks nearby
- Commercial retail center nearby
- Dining nearby
- Less than 35 minute drive to Lake Mead Recreation Area
- 25 minute drive to Red Rock Canyon National Conserve Area
- 10 minute drive to Las Vegas Strip
Public School Information
ELEMENTARY (K-5): Stuckey Evelyn Elementary School
MIDDLE (6-8): Tarkanian, Lois & Jerry Middle School
HIGH SCHOOL: Desert Oasis High School
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Visit the Clark County School District website to learn more about schools related to this community. http://ccsd.net/schools/zoning/search/
Home Owner Association Dues (HOA’s)
MASTER PLAN ASSOCIATION: Southern Highlands- $60/monthly
SUB ASSOCIATION(S): Cost associated vary depending on which neighborhood location inside the Southern Highlands master plan – from approximately $99 to over $625/monthly
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Consult your real estate agent to find current information about costs associated with living in this community.