Mac Donald Highlands is a private Guard Gated Country Club Community perched high above the Las Vegas valley in the Eastern mountain ranges at approximately 2,700 feet. This luxury community is nestled in the Black Mountain Range and is located just off of the I-215 interstate – offering convenient McCarran International Airport access.
Situated just East of the Green Valley Ranch Master Plan community, this exclusive neighborhood has over 10 acres of parks, a private championship 18-hole golf course and maintains over 5 miles of walking paths for its residents.
Developed by Richard Mac Donald over twenty years ago, this ultra-lux community possesses some of Las Vegas’ most prestigious addresses. Its premier geographical location offers expansive valley wide city and mountain views. The community is rich with distinctive, innovative custom home designs and offers a limited offering of luxury townhouses and condominiums. Depending on the size and scope of lot, home prices range from $800,000 to well over $14,000,000.
Preview available custom homes for sale inside the Mac Donald Highlands community on our website below. For additional information about Mac Donald Highlands visit www.macdonaldhighlands.com.
Community & Nearby Amenity Highlights
- 24/7 Guard Guarded security
- Jay Morrish – David Druzisky designed 18-hole, par 72 private golf course that stretches to 6,975 yards
- Dragon Ridge Country Club
- Dragon Ridge Club House
- Dragon Ridge Tennis & Athletic Center
- Community park areas/bike/pedestrian paths
- City of Henderson Outdoor Pavilion nearby
- the DISTRICT outdoor retail shopping & dining experience nearby
- Less than 45 minute drive to Lake Mead Recreation Area
- 35 minute drive to Red Rock Canyon National Conserve Area
- 15 minute drive to Las Vegas Strip
Public School Information
ELEMENTARY (K to 2): Vanderberg, John Elementary
ELEMENTARY (3 to 5): Vanderberg Elementary
JR. HIGH SCHOOL: Bob Miller Middle School
HIGH SCHOOL: Foothill High School
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Visit the Clark County School District website to learn more about schools related to this community. http://ccsd.net/schools/zoning/search/
Home Owner Association Dues (HOA’s)
MASTER PLAN ASSOCIATION: None
COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION: Mac Donald Highlands – $330/monthly
* As of November 2016. Information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Consult your real estate agent to find current information about costs associated with living in this community.