If privacy, exclusivity and world-class golf are at the top of your home buying must haves – then it’s time to take a tour of the Lake Las Vegas waterfront homes for sale.
What avid golfers love most about Lake Las Vegas
Lake Las Vegas offers two exceptional golf course experiences Reflection Bay® Golf Club and SouthShore Country Club.
Reflection Bay® Golf Club is a public course with many fairways and tee boxes set amongst the 320-acre man-made lake center of attraction. Built in 1998, Reflection Bay® was designed by 18 time Major winner Jack Nicklaus.
The course played host to the Wendy’s 3 Tour Challenge from 1998 to 2007, showcasing the talents of renowned golf champions; Bubba Watson, Fred Couples, John Daly and Phil Mickelson.
Reflection Bay® Highlights:
- 32,000 square-foot clubhouse
- Pro shop
- Casual and fine dining options
- Access to private white sand beach with paddle boarding
- Access to La Contessa Yacht
- Banquet & meeting facilities for VIP events, weddings and corporate outings
- Unique outdoor concert & entertainment experiences year around
- A new Golf Academy slated to open Summer 2019
Do you live to golf? Then you’ll love living in Lake Las Vegas
Golfers seeking an exclusive private play experience will appreciate the new and improved SouthShore Golf Club LLV.
Passion and the pursuit of play stayed close to home for SouthShore’s new ownership group. In December, 2017 Pacific Links International sold SouthShore Golf Club (for an undisclosed amount) to a group of 10 club members, led by Ted Lachowicz. The club was renamed SouthShore Country Club LLV.
As quoted in an article published by the Review Journal, “there is absolute certainty about our future,” Lachowicz said. “There were several reasons we bought the course. No. 1, we want to ensure it remains as a private and exclusive club. No. 2, we want to protect and promote real estate values in all of Lake Las Vegas. No. 3, we want to improve all facilities and the overall SouthShore experience.”
The underlying concept of the new and improved SouthShore Country Club experience is one set to deliver homeowners with abundant lakeside living lifestyle opportunities like no other in the Las Vegas Valley.
SouthShore Golf Club LLV Highlights:
- SouthShore; a 28,000 square-foot clubhouse
- Restaurant and full service bar
- Grand event room
- The Lake Club; an 18,000 square foot fitness clubhouse
- Heated pool, tennis courts, water activities, beach and more
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Year around social events
Don’t just take my word on it… Golf Digest & Golf Week Media outlets weigh in on Lake Las Vegas courses
- #4 in Nevada – Golf Digest’s Best Courses 2017 & 2018
- #6 in the Nation – Golf Digest’s Best New Private Courses – 1996
- #45 in the Nation – Golfweek’s Best Residential Courses
- #88 in the Nation – Golfweek’s Best Modern Courses
3 fun facts every homebuyer should know about the SouthShore Community inside Lake Las Vegas
- SouthShore Golf Club is the first private Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Nevada
- At 320 acres, Lake Las Vegas is Nevada’s largest privately owned lake
- The SouthShore community has approximately 360 custom estate and waterfront home sites
Want to preview available Lake Las Vegas Waterfront Homes for sale?
With a limited amount of waterfront homes available, finding the perfect floor plan and design style will require patience and persistence. To shorten the curve, choose an experienced Lake Las Vegas real estate professional. A local real estate professional who lives within the community can keep you abreast of first to market opportunities, pocket listings and non- publicized development information.
I live, work and play within the vibrant SouthShore Lake Las Vegas community. If you are considering the purchase or sell of a property, I welcome the opportunity to assist you. Please contact me anytime at 702.318.7195 to schedule a private consultation.Annette Daskalos,